AI-piloted drones and biotech breakthroughs could wipe out global fish stocks. What if technology was used to annihilate plants and animals that underpin ecosystems and our global food security?
This session at the World Economic Forum was developed in partnership with Wired.
· Marc R. Benioff, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Salesforce, USA; Member of the Board of Trustees, World Economic Forum
· Mary Cummings, Director, Humans and Autonomy Lab (HAL), Duke
· Marcos Souza, Secretary of Innovation and New Business of Brazil
· Peter Thomson, United Nations Special Envoy for the Ocean, New York
· Feng Zhang, James and Patricia Poitras Professor in Neuroscience,
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
· Nicholas Thompson, Editor-in-Chief, Wired Magazine, USA