This is how chemistry should be taught in our schools. ‘Precipitation3’ is a short film by ‘Beauty of Science’ shot with a microscope showing us several beautiful chemical reactions where liquid solutions become solids or precipitates.
There are eight reactions in total:
2. Iron(III) chloride and sodium hydroxide produce iron(III) hydroxide precipitation.
3. Barium chloride and sodium sulfate produce barium sulfate precipitation.
4. Chromium chloride and sodium hydroxide produce chromium hydroxide precipitation.
5. Copper sulfate and sodium hydroxide produce copper hydroxide precipitation.
6. Silver nitrate and potassium chromate produce silver chromate precipitation.
7. Chromium chloride and sodium carbonate produce chromium carbonate precipitation.
8. Silver nitrate and sodium chloride produce silver chloride precipitation.